Hi Javi,There is a problem with the text you wrote, I can't read it. Write it again, please and add it again on your blog, next to the picture.Maria
Hi Javi, I have been able to read your text. You should correct some of the mistakes in it.I've chosen ... I feel very energetic and it is ...
this image is very natural, there are a lot of colours.It makes me fell happy.
Publicar un comentario
3 comentarios:
Hi Javi,
There is a problem with the text you wrote, I can't read it. Write it again, please and add it again on your blog, next to the picture.
Maria
Hi Javi, I have been able to read your text. You should correct some of the mistakes in it.
I've chosen ... I feel very energetic and it is ...
this image is very natural, there are a lot of colours.
It makes me fell happy.
Publicar un comentario